Ganked meme from fauxklore
1. Do you make daily to-do lists? If yes, do you usually successfully clear them? I honestly gave lj's to do list a try, but couldn't make it work for me as a content inspiring module. I abandoned it with the idea that its functionality would be better utilized for development and programming tasks.
2. What is your favourite piece of clothing? Do you have a different favourite for each season? As a rule, I never wear summer clothing during winter, but while the climate is in its average ranges, such as spring time and autumn, depending on the temperatures, I'll wear summer clothing in autumn and winter clothing during spring. I've been wearing sleeveless attire this summer, my favorite being my greeb Harley Davidson shirt with snap buttons.
3. When did you last interview for a job? Did you get it? I haven't interviews in years. Needless to say, the last time was unsuccessful.
4. Teacher or student? Informally, student, because I love learning computer science. Also, teacher, because I've been trying to start up a writing community for screenwriters.
5. What comes to mind when you think of fear? Anger. I fear getting angry because often I get myself into difficult situations resulting from hasty decisions made under the heat of anger.
6. What is your favourite thing to do on a Saturday morning? Sleeping in, lounging around, couch potato-ing
7. Where do you think your road is going? North and south, never west and rarely east.
8. What was the last bad movie you watched right to the bitter end? Why did you keep watching? "I love my dad" and the two reasons I always watch to the end is because buying into on-demand is never cheap and I will always give my favorite actors the benefit of the doubt that the ending will justify the film's sluggishness.
9. August 9 is "Book Lover's Day". What book are you loving right now? If you're not loving any book at the moment, what book have you previously loved? Black House
10. If your home was being redone on one of those house makeover/reno shows, what would you want to have done to your home? I need a new kitchen and a bigger bathroom. Electrical wiring.
11. If you were forced to take part in a reality/competition show (e.g. Big Brother, Survivor, Bake Off, etc.), but you could choose which show to be on, what would you pick? I don't see how I would agree to something like that because in no way would I harvest the ability to maintain my privacy thru anonymity, but I guess there's a reality show for anything now that "influencer" has been recognized as a genre of entertainment. The Bake Off sounds good if it has anything to do with the legalization of marijuana.
12. What's the most illegal thing you've done? I probably wouldn't admit it anyhow, but driving without referring to my cell phone for something has got to be my worst habit.
13. If you had to tattoo your arm with a message to yourself, what would you write? Trust noone.
14. If you could earn the same pay no matter what job you did, would you pursue another profession? If so, what would you choose, and why? For the wages I earn now, I would gladly draw cartoons for a syndicated publication.
15. Would you be happier with more control over what happens in your life or more control over your response to what happens? The latter sounds like the smart move.
16. If you were a role model to millions of children who closely followed you and your life choices, how would you change your behavior? I would practice on my guitar more often and learn popular riffs to heavy metal songs.
17. Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube or roll it? What’s the advantage of your method? Rolling, because my tiny bathroom can neatly accommodate the tube on the sink that way.
18. Using only one word per person, what was your first impression of each person present with you now? invisible
19. What books on your shelf are begging to be read? Screenwriting how-to books.
20. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep, toss and turn, or get up and try to do something productive? Wait until 4AM while enjoying catching up with TikTok, Insta, FB, twitter, then close my eyes and sleeplessly revel over the restoration of my sight from the burning of Apple's retinal display screen.
21. Which do you do more often: hum or whistle? Whistle. Somebody please help me stop.
22. When you’re alone at home, do you wear shoes, socks, slippers, or go barefoot? Sandals by Teva (highly recommended)
23. Who’s the biggest “pack rat” you know? My landlords where I rent.
24. What is your most unusual nighttime or morning ritual? Tying my hair in a bun and wiping down the bridge of my nose for a nasal strip to remedy a deviated septum.
25. How do you get rid of pesky phone calls from telemarketers/scam callers? Silence unknown callers, then block them when they appear on my notifications.
26. Have you ever square-danced or line-danced? When was the last time you did any sort of dancing (not counting when alone in your home!)? Blasphemy! Never. I shook my booty last at my niece's wedding.
27. When you leave a room, do you turn the lights off behind you or keep the lights on throughout your house most of the time? Off, lest my circuit breaker trips for having too many appliances on.
28. How frequently do you purchase lottery tickets? Every blue moon.
29. Have you ever been an audience member for any television shows? Which ones? If you haven't, would you like to be? For which shows? It's been decades, so my memory fails. Wouldn't mind being in the audience for whatever show a favorite actor/actress holds roles for, but I'm not much of a contributor in the laugh department. I laugh best in private.
30. When was the last time you sat on a park bench for more than ten minutes? Describe the occasion. Couldn't have been more than a couple months ago when I needed to get out of the AC in the office where I was feeling slight hypothermia. For lunch, I had an apple and sat on a bench on the sidewalk which was disgusting as the pavement was stained with urine and the summer sun was so hot. Obviously this bench served two purposes, as a bench for waiting for public transit during the day, and as a bed for the wandering homeless at night.
31. When something is funny, do you usually laugh raucously, hiss, snort, chuckle quietly to yourself, or smile and nudge the person next to you? I blurt out a chuckle discreetly.