- Thu, 18:01: For the past couple days, I've been a busy little beaver, and haven't had time for my She of TV4 fix. As soon as I get home, I'm catching up
- Thu, 18:02: My right foot feels like I've chipped a bone fragment from my shin and it's creeping its way downward to my ankle
- Thu, 18:05: My stupeed Holga camera has been nothing but trouble for me. First, I use up a roll of 120 film without the vignette effect they're famous 4
- Thu, 18:07: Second, I load her up with a roll of 35mm thinking I can't possibly go wrong with exposing the tracks of this roll so the picture bleeds.NOT
- Thu, 18:09: Thx to Holga technology, I completely obliterated a Kodak camera to see if I can fit a 35mm roll of film in the space where a cassette goes.
- Thu, 18:10: Oh what sweet melancholy memories this brings from my days when I would destroy rotary phones.
- Fri, 10:20: Etienne conspiracy theory revolving the Beatle Lennon's demise http://j.mp/h1q1sY
Subscribe to Telegram channel blanketsin.com
If everyone owned a gun in the US, and everyone had the right to open carry; not unlike everyone's right to use their smart phone camera to…