- Vinegar. Who would’ve thought that vinegar would actually be good for hair? Certainly not me, but I’m willing to try anything. Try adding 1 tablespoon of vinegar to your hair as you rinse or rub into your scalp several times a week before you shampoo. You can also add a 1/4 cup of vinegar to a large bowl and drape your hair into it for a few minutes or if it’s easier, add the mixture to a spray bottle and spritz on hair.
- Banana and Avocado. Mash 1 banana and 1 avocado together. Spread mixture on your hair and leave it for up to 1 hour. Rinse with warm water.
- Mayonnaise. Use real mayo, not the fat-free kind. Spread 1 tablespoon all over hair and cover with a shower cap. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes and rinse out completely.
- Beer. It’s not just for happy hour! After you shampoo, try rinsing with a little beer to restore the shine. Just make sure you get it all out so you’re not smelling like a brewery.
- Coconut or Olive Oil. Rub a little oil into your scalp. Cover with a cap and leave in overnight. In the morning, shampoo and rinse as usual.
- Milk and Honey. Warm 2 cups of whole milk with 1 teaspoon honey. Pour the mixture on to dry hair and let it sit for 15 minutes. Shampoo and rinse as usual.
hair secrets for summer time dryness
---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Writing & Blogging Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 21:21:59 +0000 Subject: Why do people write on Quora when…
My arm hurts. I think I have arthritis but these days I can’t even get a personal physician to evaluate me, to ask if I should be concerned. These…