- Vinegar. Who would’ve thought that vinegar would actually be good for hair? Certainly not me, but I’m willing to try anything. Try adding 1 tablespoon of vinegar to your hair as you rinse or rub into your scalp several times a week before you shampoo. You can also add a 1/4 cup of vinegar to a large bowl and drape your hair into it for a few minutes or if it’s easier, add the mixture to a spray bottle and spritz on hair.
- Banana and Avocado. Mash 1 banana and 1 avocado together. Spread mixture on your hair and leave it for up to 1 hour. Rinse with warm water.
- Mayonnaise. Use real mayo, not the fat-free kind. Spread 1 tablespoon all over hair and cover with a shower cap. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes and rinse out completely.
- Beer. It’s not just for happy hour! After you shampoo, try rinsing with a little beer to restore the shine. Just make sure you get it all out so you’re not smelling like a brewery.
- Coconut or Olive Oil. Rub a little oil into your scalp. Cover with a cap and leave in overnight. In the morning, shampoo and rinse as usual.
- Milk and Honey. Warm 2 cups of whole milk with 1 teaspoon honey. Pour the mixture on to dry hair and let it sit for 15 minutes. Shampoo and rinse as usual.
hair secrets for summer time dryness
Here's another picture of the lime tree. The seed takes in about 1-½ weeks. I sketched the area from the same POV as this…
It’s disconcertingly bothersome when: I update my blog on one device, then access my blog on a different device (and different Internet…